Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap ABAP certification in india with out siemens and genovate

former_member375669
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working as a ABAP consultant from 4 years, in a non SAP partner company. So is it possible for me to write the exam for SAP ABAP certification?

If yes then please tell me what would be the procedure and fees and please also tell me the Fees for the exams.

if No then please tell how can i appear.....

any one have contact details for the concern persons for SAP ABAP Certification... please give me..

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish

1. It is possible for you to write the Certification exam even if you are a fresher. So 4 years of experience is definitely a hurdel for you to write the exam. Whether SAP Partner company or not, that does not matter.

2. The the exam in your case won't be typical. You will have to enquire at the Authorised Training Centres (ATC) because people with experience are in most cases allowed to go for certification directly. For this purpose, your company should be ready to give a letter to the ATC to justify your experience in ABAP. At the other hand, the ATC should approve of your experience and knowledge and then allows you to sit for the certification exam directly. It works both ways, and both parties have to agree.

3. If you are asking that you want to get certified NOT from Siemens or Genovate, then I don't knwo the reason why you are asking so. There are ONLY 3 Authorized SAP training & certification centres in India - Siemens, Genovate & BPCL.

Others will attract you with lesser fees but they are not genuine.

Fees are Rs.25,000 + tax (10%) for the certification exam alone. If you do the full course, then it is Rs. 3.5 Lacs (inclusive of taxes and certification exam)

4. My sincere request is to directly inquire at Siemens or Genoavte or BPCL for the exam as well as your eligibility and don't get misguided from other sources.

You shall find locations and contact numbers at http://www.siemens.co.in/en/index/our_locations.htm

and http://www.genovate.com/web/

We are not allowed to share numbers / personal info here openly.

You can directly contact SAP (for education queries) at their Bangalore office - +91 80 66655 771 / info(dot)india(at)sap(dot)com

Hope this helps you. All the best!!

Rgds

Zub

Edited by: Zubin Shah on Jan 14, 2010 10:13 AM

Edited by: Zubin Shah on Jan 14, 2010 10:14 AM

former_member375669
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Zubin,

Thanks for your reply and your reply has given me a start. And i dont want to do with the Siemens or Genovate be cause they entertain the exam only for the candidates who are the part of full courses.

By the way thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zubin,

people who have experience and want to take up exam directly without training have to contact directly SAP and not training centers,even if you approach the training centers,they will direct you to SAP.

Vishwa.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

Thanks again for restating it