cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding jar file of External Lib DC to public part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a External Lib DC (which contains this jars :jakarta-poi-scratchpad-1.10.0-dev-20030222.jar,jakarta-poi-1.10.0-dev-20030222.jar,

jakarta-poi-contrib-1.10.0-dev-20030222.jar,

jakarta-poi-examples-1.10.0-dev-20030222.jar,

servlet.jar)

As its not a single jar How am i suppose to add it to public part?

I tried importing the jar files into Lib folder of External LIb DC project.. But as i import the second jar previous Manifest.MF file is getting overwritten.

Pls do let me know how to include all my jars into the External Lib DC and add it to public part. SO tat I can use this in my webdynpro DC.

Valery - I was following ur weblog for this but got stuck at this point.. Pls do let me know how to proceed...:)

Thanks & Regards,

Sirisha.R.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirisha,

1.) Adding jars to the lib-folder: You are talking about "... import ..."; Simply use the Windows-Explorer to copy your jars into the lib-folder of your DC, or use the "Navigator-View" within the NetweaverDeveloper-Studio and "paste" them to the lib-folder; both should work.

And do not unpack the jars, use them as they are (... because you said something like "manifest.mf is overwritten... ).

2. Adding the jar to a public part:

Open the "Navigator-View" in your NetWeaverDeveloper-Studio, open the "libraries"-folder in your "DevelopmentComponent-Project of type External library", right-click the jars you want to add to the public part, and within the Contextmenu goto "DevelopmentComponent", there you should find the option to "add" the files...

Hope that helps,

Josef