cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certification confusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have 1 project experiance , i m confuse which ABAP certification should i get?? bcz on sap website there are options like

1 SAP Certified Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Application Development Focus ABAP

2 SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

3 SAP Certified Development Professional - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

kindly help me . i have 1 project experiance. i already attempt SAP NetWeaver 2004 focus ABAP 6 month ago . but i failed jst with one mark. so i want to attempt again .but confuse which one.

Moderator message - Moved to the correct (I think) forum

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jan 13, 2010 2:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> i have 1 project experiance , i m confuse which ABAP certification should i get?? bcz on sap website there are options like

>

> 1 SAP Certified Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Application Development Focus ABAP

> 2 SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

> 3 SAP Certified Development Professional - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

>

>

> kindly help me . i have 1 project experiance. i already attempt SAP NetWeaver 2004 focus ABAP 6 month ago . but i failed jst with one mark. so i want to attempt again .but confuse which one.

>

> Moderator message - Moved to the correct (I think) forum

>

> Edited by: Rob Burbank on Jan 13, 2010 2:08 PM

Hi There is definitely lot of difference between both(1 and 2 options) of them and ABAP with Netweaver 7.0 is the latest paper which covers User Interfaces(webdynpro) and basics of Netweaver as well,there are many advance topics covered in this,just check the syllabus of both the exams,you will find the difference.

I will strongly recommend you go for ABAP with Netweaver paper,I did this paper and it fetched me a lot.

Vishwa.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haris

I know for sure that you should NOT go for the 3rd option SAP Certified Development Professional - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Because this is a professional level examination which asks for more than 5-7 years of relevant experience and is usually taken after the Associate exam (not mandatory though)

For the first two options, you should call the Authorised training Centers to know the basic differences in both.

All the best!!

Rgds

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.