Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical fault in rewarded point calculation

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moderators,

This is to make you note that there is a fault in the point calculation.

Instead of 6 points its indicating 12, i don't have any proficiency to include the screen shot here so i have mentioned it below.

Re: Need help regarding Dynamic Read Table statement

ABAP Development

ABAP, General

Sun Jan 03 19:02:03 CET 2010

Rewarded with "Very helpful answer (12)"

Please look into this issue.

Regards,

Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not a fault and has been around for a while already, but is not widely active in the forums...

If the person asking a question has a Netweaver subscription attached to their SDN ID, then they are like PacMan after eating one of the cherrys.

It doubles the ponits.

You can see this in the forum overview and in the business card of the user (a symbol which looks like one of the certificates they attach to cows at agricultural shows ;-).

Cheers,

Julius

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a symbol which looks like one of the certificates they attach to cows at agricultural shows ;-).

You are really a humorous Moderator ... I enjoy ur way of response many times ))

So if th OP has a Netweaver subscription then it doubles the points. ..

So are these points legal ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

> So are these points legal ?

It is about as legal as how you use your NW subscription system.....

Yes, it is okay for you to keep the double-ponits.

Cheers,

Julius

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

> You are really a humorous Moderator ...

I treat myself to little "snacks" sometimes, mostly for my own amusement but also to make the OP think a bit...

For the most part, moderating is all about keeping the quality content in the forums up to scratch and encouraging gurus to find interesting questions and also ask some challenging questions.

It has a lot to do with a button we can click on labelled "Delete" - in combination with Abuse Report comments containing the string "repeat offender".

Catching these at an early stage has proven to be the best approach in my opinion.

Thank you!

Julius

Answers (0)