Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sch Agr with Central Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need some inputs:

We are implementing classic SRM 7 with BE ECC6 Eph4.

Did anyone work on distributing the central contracts to BE as Sch Agr.

1. Any lessons learned, challenges. etc.

2. Heard there are issues with Multiple line items?

3. Will the scheduling agr release information get updated in the central contracts? Reason for asking this we would like to trigger the central contract alerts.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have worked with central contracts...but not much issues. Please activate the business function and set up the PI services properly. Also you have to set up the PI message monitor to have a detailed error status. You wont get much error information in SXMB_MONI. You need to have the Forward Error Handling set up.

Once you activate the EHP and Businessfunction you will get all relevant fields for central contract in ECC side.

There is new business object CCTR for central contract to be configured.

If you are using contract hierarchies and pricing conditions extra config is needed.

Thanks/Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran - Thanks for your response.

Did you create a scheduling agreement in backend from a central contract?

Or what the process. can you give me a bit more detail/ Thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Processing Delivery Schedules

You can use this business process to process delivery schedules. Scheduling agreements are a form of purchase agreement for which the delivery of the total quantity is over a certain time period in a delivery schedule, consisting of lines indicating the individual quantities with their corresponding planned delivery dates. Scheduling agreements support the following procurement forms:

Standard

Subcontracting

Consignment

Stock transfer

Scheduling agreement releases are issued to the supplier, requesting delivery of the required materials on the dates shown. A creation profile determines which event triggers the creation of a scheduling agreement release, how the delivery dates are displayed (aggregation and release horizon), and whether backlogs and immediate requirements are determined. A tolerance check can be carried out for releases that are created due to changes to the overall delivery schedule in the system.

Scheduling agreement processing is heavily integrated with planning functions. The scheduling agreement releases can result directly from a planning run without requiring further involvement of a purchaser. Before you can use scheduling agreements, you must maintain the source list, including the MRP indicator for relevant items.

Suppliers can issue confirmations (order responses) to the relevant purchasing organization indicating their compliance or noncompliance with the scheduled delivery dates.

You can work with or without release documentation for scheduling agreements.

With release documentation

The schedule lines in the system have internal character and are not transmitted to the supplier until you explicitly create a scheduling agreement release. This may take one of two forms:

Forecast (FRC) delivery schedule

Just-in-time (JIT) delivery schedule

All scheduling agreement releases are stored in the system. Thus you can monitor the scheduling agreement releases, or compare selected scheduling agreement releases with each other.

Without release documentation

The schedule lines are immediately transmitted to the supplier.

Process

The following business process runs in SAP SRM:

Create/process scheduling agreements

Release scheduling agreements

Transmit and monitor scheduling agreements

Process delivery schedules and releases

Transmit and monitor delivery schedules

Administrate scheduling agreements

Monitor/view list display of scheduling agreements

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/79/d5962a003a4865b21cf3cdf42cf75b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu. I am reading through this will get back to you.

I am trying to understand will the central contract get updates from Sch agr releases in ECC, so that i can use the alert function in central contracts. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nats,

We to are have similar requirement of Sch Agr with SRM central contracts. Central contract allows to select sch. agmt from distribution section...but nothing happens after that..

We can find status Distribution incorrect on the contract line...cn you share your exp and understanding with sch. agreement process..which would be of gr8 help for us..

Rrgds

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I have the same issue with de Scheduling Agreements, do you solve it? can you tell me how?

Thanks,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you resolve this? Let me know if you are still facing an issue.

I have worked with distributing Central contracts from SRM to ECC as a scheduling agreement .

Regards,

Naveen