cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update sales orders for MPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have the following problem. The project I am working in has 2 phases. In the first phase SD module was implemented. Now in the second phase we have implemented MPS in PP.

The point is that for all the new sales orders that are created in the system a customer independent requirement is generated by the MPS but we do not know how to update all the old open sales orders to generate a requirement.

Is there any standard program or way to do so?

Thanks and regards,

Miguel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try running program SDRQCR21 in SE38.

This program can recapture all the requirements.

You may also post this question in PP forum.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivan,

Thanks for your reply. I have tested the program SDRQCR21 and works fine for all the orders I have created since I have activated the MPS becuase as far as I have seen the program checks the entries in table VBBE. The problem is that all the sales orders I create before the MPS was running has no entries in that table so it does not work for them.

Do you know if there is a way to get them in?

Kind regards,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

does anyone know if there is a transaction to recalculate the item availability massively for the sales orders?

Kind regards,

Miguel

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure this solution will help, but you can try;

Can you run rescheduling using t.code V_V2 for the open sales orders. You can try in your test system and then run in production system.

You can read the documentation which is available when you click the i button at the top.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much!

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease check the material relevancy for MPS and the planning horizon...the sales orders should generate a requirement.

Let me know about outcome..

Regards

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arja,

Thanks for your reply. I do not have problems with the orders that are created from now on, as all the customizing is OK. My problem is with all of those that where created before the MPS was activated.

Kind regards,

Miguel