Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign messages to different teams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario -

1) I have different users in different satellite ystems

2) I have created Org Unit (Sold to party), Processor (Employee), and End users in Solman.

3) I have created an org structure in PPOMA_CRM as below

> MyCompany

> Supp Team A

> Message Processor for TeamA

> Processor1

> Supp Team B

> Message Processor for TeamB

> Processor2

Now, when a user on the satellite system creates a ticket, I can see it when I login with Processor1's userId or Processor2's user Id. How can I seggregate this? 2 main questions below:

Can it be done through selecting SAP Components? How?

Will it be possible for me to create my own components, so that I can assign the message to the correct team?

Please help...

Thanks,

JZJALH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to clarify my question..

I know there are couple of methods to have team determination, but I am helpless that for some reason I am not understanding how I can do it.. For ex: 2 support teams and i want one of the support team to get the messages. My question is - how can the message go to one team only?

How can I restrict the messages to go to ONE TEAM only?

Please help..

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

hav you checked this

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/10/06/service-desk-support-team-determination

and whenever you do support team determination the message team say A will have their id or BP in the support team field in the ticket

so in crm_dno_monitor when they check my team then they will see their ticket only and in addition you can create a variant for crm_dno_monitor selecting my team option etc for your team a and team b

hope it clarified ur doubt

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for sending me the blog .. that was helpful to understand some of the areas..

My issue is - when I goto PFAC and do the simulation, I cannot save the SAP Component. When I try to save it, it does not save !!

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karen,

Simulattion button is used for testing only so you cant save there

under responsibility tab you need to create responsiblity and when you goto change mode by selecting it than you can save ur component there

for e.g create support A now click change button here save sap comonent value click back

now assign a person for it or group etc to support A

Hope it clarifies

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Of course, that point was helpful too.. I thought the simulation should save it.. i never thought "simulate" was testing whats done..

I still have issues..

let me explain what i have done so far, so that u can see what i have done and hlp me if u see any issues

In PPOMA_CRM

Created Root org - country given in address. Function / Attribute tabs - not maintained

Created 2 more orgs HR, BASIS - country given in address. Function / Attribute tabs - not maintained

created a new position in HR and Basis - named Processors

Assigned Employees to Basis and HR

In PFAC

Created 2 rules in responibilities

1 - Gave priority 02 to responsibiliy for Basis, gave BC* and SV-SMG for component

Inserted Agent Basis

which brought in processor, employee

2 - Gave priority 02 to responsibility for HR, gave HR* for SAP Component

Inserted Agent HR

which brought in processor, employee

I can simulate

Processors have roles - ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC, ZSAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN, ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS

I cretated a message from satellite to component BC

Login to Solman as BASIS, When I goto CRM_DNO_MONITOR and select My teams, I dont see the message

I tried without team selection - No message

No messages in SOLMAN_WORKCENTER

when i login as solman_admin and look at CRM_DNO_MONITOR - I can see the messages

I dont know where I am wrong.. kindly help

thanks,JZKALH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen ,

Hope the simulation is succesful in PFAC for both the support teams. Then please check the below.

1. Open the support message with Admin role and check whether the support team is determined in the support team field? If so is it related with BASIS.

2. Check if the user ID for Basis is already having an user variant for CRM_DNO_MONITOR which is restricting the display of the created support messages.(Fields such as the posting date ; SAP Component etc )

Also check the layout for any restriction of support messages.

Please check the above and revert back.

Thank you!

Srinivas.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what you are missing is the steps to transfer the IBASE and assigning the sold-to-party to the IBASE. You should be good after that settings.

Regards,

Mehfil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srini, Mehfil .. both were required..thanks again!

Answers (0)