cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I::001 Only available with the RFC library from 4.0C onwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I'm using SAP .NET Connector for integration between .NET application and SAP System.

When I try to work with standard document bapi methods like BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHECKIN or BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHECKOUTVIEW, I get an error in out RETURN parameter - I::001 Only available with the RFC library from 4.0C onwa

Please, help if you know how to solve this issue. Any help appreciated, and thanks in advance for the help.

Best regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by using sapftp.exe for unicode, downloaded from sap software downloads.

Version of sapftp.exe on SAP server was different from that on the client, so the version of sapftp.exe does not matter as much as unicode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC libraries (librfc32.dll, librfc32u.dll), or SAPHttp.exe and SAPFtp.exe on the client machine and on the SAP application server must be compatible.

In our case we had version 7.1 of these files on client machine and 7.0 on the SAP server side when received this error message. We have found SAPHttp.exe and SAPftp.exe version 7.0 and put it into /system32 folder.

Now we get another error:

Could not open the ICU common library.

The following files must be in the path described by

the environment variable "PATH":

icuuc30.dll, icudt30.dll, icuin30.dll

Edited by: Alexey120 on Feb 5, 2010 4:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Did you test the these functionmodules using transaction se37? Is the result different?

Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

I tested these function modules using transaction se37 and everything is OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the function module remote enabled? Check the attributes of the function module, see

[remote enabled function module|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/22/0425f2488911d189490000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Next step to figure out this problem will be calling the function module remote and debugging it, see...

[external breakpoints|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/af/0cb5403fd63426e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please check SAP Note 885058: Easy Doc. Mgmt.: Unicode versions are required

Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

I added newest dlls in concordance with note 885058 but i get the same error =(

Thank you for your efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try the external breakpoint?

Marcel