cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation during CAT5 for actual hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to get a warning message whenever the actual hours of any activity exceeds planned hours. I tried making it through settings in Tcode OPST with work deviation active. This works fine and gives a warning message if i manually confirm the activity in CJ20N.

But doesn't work when confirmation is saved using CAT5 after CAT2. Since we are using CATS, i need the system to triger warning during CATS confirmation for an activity.

Please advise how can i get the same in CATS confirmation too.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never done this before. But just a thought though.. Enhancement CATS0003, CATS0006 allow you to validate time sheet.. It is probably worth to give this option a thought.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue is still not solved. Can anybody tell me how i can compare the planned and actual hours of activity and trigger a warning when actual exceed plan?

I am able to do it via manual confirmation in CJ20N using config. But we are using CATS, there am not able to get any warning. Warning should trigger at CAT2 or during CAT5.

Please suggest..

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried what Monica has suggested? That should suffice your requirement i guess.

Regards,

Gokul