cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy in Visual Composer fails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to visual composer. I created a small application which compiles OK. When I click the Deploy button, I get the following on the screen:

1. Compiling SalesOrder...

2. Deploying...

Error in compiling Flex application (1).

Consult log file for details.

There are no error messages in the VC log on the screen and there is no message in the portal defaultTrace file. In the visual composer I have turned up the logging, but I don't see any error messages.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

-Arvind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are at SP version 7.00 SP 18. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please make sure that you have configured the permissions properly as mentioned in the link.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/5a/46501b196248c1aaeb39226a8ce965/frameset.htm]

This problem normally happens when the permissions for the VC Role are not configured as described.

Regards

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back to me. I have double checked the permission setup. All permissions have been setup according to instructions. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Please check in VC Option for a FLEX related check box. I am sorry that i am not able to provide exact path to the location.

Please check on these lines and enable that option in VC.

Then try to check the result.

Hope this helps in resolution.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghavan for pointing me to the right direction. In the Tools --> options, I chose the Administration tab and then from the Runtime drop-down I chose Flash(Flex2) instead of Flash. This solved the problem.

Thanks again. I have awarded the points.

Regards,

Arvind

former_member192774
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for my stupidity ;(.

Configuration is similarly. VC70/EP70 SP14. Local SLD

Compile is ok, but deploy - no.

log:

"Error in executing a process for Flex compilation: java.lang.InternalError: An error occurred because the

re is no graphics environment available. Please set the headless-server setting in the configuration file to true.

what must i do?

w Regards

Vlad

Edited by: Skif on Jan 21, 2010 3:13 PM

Edited by: Skif on Jan 21, 2010 3:15 PM

Answers (0)