Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP AC5.3 SP10 SoD Review Coordinator & Reviewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

I'm trying to set-up the same user account as a Reviewer for multiple Coordinators and I'm getting the error that "coordinator already exists". Is there a way to set up the same Reviewr for multiple Coordinators?

Thanks,

Daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

You just got the concept of SOD reviewer/coordinator other way around. Reviewers are the people who will complete SOD reviews and Coordinators are the ones who monitor and traces Reviewers for incomplete reviews.

You can have same coordinator for group of reviewers (like for managers belonging to same operating company) but not other way around. A reviewer can have only one coordinator at a time.

Regards,

Amol

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

You just got the concept of SOD reviewer/coordinator other way around. Reviewers are the people who will complete SOD reviews and Coordinators are the ones who monitor and traces Reviewers for incomplete reviews.

You can have same coordinator for group of reviewers (like for managers belonging to same operating company) but not other way around. A reviewer can have only one coordinator at a time.

Regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

Thanks Amol. Apparently I'm an idiot. Regards, Daniel