Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COFC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need some basis information on COFC transaction,

1. In which process of CATS record tranfer to PS does errors occur which are listed in COFC,m either during CATA or CAT5.

2. In my case both CATA and CAT5 are done by back ground job, but in my spool i dont get these error messages, where can i check?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Paval.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error can happen during CAT5. Since you have four target components in CATA which includes PS also, there is possiblity of error during CATA also. Still depends on what are all the components you have checked in for CATA.

When the system is not able to capture / post the actual cost in PS during transfer, error records are created. These error records are viewed in COFC transaction. After the issue is cleared in config, when you reprocess the confirmations using COFC and save it, actual cost is captured in PS.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

I corrected the errors in the COFC, and reposted them. My issue is why they were not displayed in the Spool of the background job which did the CAT5. I am using RCATSTAL program to do the transfer, any updates on this will be helpfull.

Regards,

Paval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paval,

In the selection criteria of report RCATSTAL you need to select the LOG option as well.

If you selected the Log option for your background processing, the system generates a spool list for each component.

Please refer this SAP link;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/62/5b226978bf11d38e710000e81de309/content.htm

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

Thanks for the reply,

The field is already checked in the program in the varient. I am getting the success messages, but the failure ones dont show up or I am not sure if it has failed in this program.

Regards,

Paval.