cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiver system and activties not showing in monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have developed a scenario which involves one BPM and one receiver BS

The monitoring is showing no error and the BPM is complited without error, but the receiver system and its responses are not being shown .

what can be wrong.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>The monitoring is showing no error and the BPM is complited without error, but the receiver system and its responses are not being shown .

did you check the receiver adapter in RWB ? or only sxmb_moni ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Problem solved by deleting the scenario and creating it from scratch

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

I have cut my scenario to only communicate with the HTTP server and removed all other steps.

The strange thing is when I change the content type to text/xml, the monitor shows the receiver system but with error saying that multipart/form-daten is expected.

and when I use multipart/form-daten it says that the receiver could not br found.

any suggestion plz

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

Thanks for the replies

I have checek everything as suggeste , everything seemes to be ok.

The thing is I am using an HTTP receiver , the bpm has sync send step and the HTTP service recieves with sync interface.

I think the problem is with the conten type header , when I put txt/html it gives an error saying that it expectes multipart/form-data.

and when I put multipart/form-data, it does simply not show any receiver system.

Thanks

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The content type should be TEXT/ XML (will give an error with TEXT/ HTML) and can be set using a JAVA Mapping if needed...for more info refer the thread mentioned here:

Are you able to see response from receiver for other scenarios....i mean to say do you see response for other synchronous scenarios? If not then follow this blog: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo

I checked PE and it shows green from start to end , all the steps

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

I believe Michael has pointed out the right area.

1. Have you checked the Adapter status in RWB? Is it green? If yes, then have you checked the message monitoring in RWB? can you see all your steps are in Success?

2.Also, if your BPM is completed, then what kind of Response are you expecting from the BS? Was there any Synch call? have you caught the response and exceptions anywhere in your BPM?

Please elaborate.

Regards,

Sugata

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

>The monitoring is showing no error

i assume you r speaking only about SXMB_MONI?

If yes, click on the link "PE" of the BPM message to get into detailed BPM monitoring. Look to the graphical view to follow your executed process steps.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

I run the scenario for RWB , it gives the same result

Thanks