cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the font of address in Address window of a Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is requirement wherein the Company Address of the Billing document is printing the City in Uppercase, which should actually be printed in Proper case as maintained in the Configuration.

I have checked in the Smartform, where the address window is being used to print the address. The address number is being passed which automatically fetchs the fields.

Now in table ADRC there are 2 fields CITY1 and MC_CITY1. The City1 field is in proper case which should be fetched in this regard. But currently its taking the data from MC_CITY1 which is always maintained in Uppercase.

Is there any default format in which the fields get automatically fetched when passed the address number?

How Can I control the priting of the field from MC_CITY1 to CITY1 by still passing the address number in the address window.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Obviously the last option is to remove the address window and select the fields as per the requirement, but I want to avoid this process currently.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Darpana.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Read the documentation for FM ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM, specifically the NO_UPPER_CASE_FOR_CITY parameter. Converting to upper case is the norm for postal regulations but you can turn it off.

Regards,

Michael

Answers (0)