cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal and recreation of customer invoice in a intercomp. business sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a classical intercompany business sales flow (order from a company A - delivery to customer from the company B - invoice to customer from the company A - intercompany invoice from B to A.

I need to make the reversal of customer invoice made by A, correct the sales order price and recreate the invoice. All work fine only the system permit to me to make another intercompany invoice (from B to A) also if the first one hasn't be reversed like the customer invoice. Is normal or something is wrong?

Thanks.

Davide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Normally in this Scenario, First We need to Create the F2 - normal invoice and then the Second Invoice IV - will appear in the Billing due list, when check the billing type Intercompany Invoice. this is standard process.

Suppose you have only the Normal Invoice created, then cancel that Invoice and Create the Invoice again and Then create the IV - Intercompany Invoice after correcting and recreating.

If Both the Invoices were created, Cancel both the Invoices, correct first the Normal F2- Invoice and then Create the IV - Intercompany Invoice.

Kindly use the link, for complete process.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyofINTERCOMPANYBILLING

rgds

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil

Unluckily I have already both the invoices: is anyway strange that the system don't "feel" the ICP invoice is already present. In ECC6 version theoritcally you can also made the ICP invoice before teh customer invoice if you want.

Davide

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Davide,

Its nothing strange, but its the normal standard process, even the ICP Invoice is present, the 2 processes is different, i mean one invoice is between the original company sends the invoice to his customers, but ICP invoice is raised against that Company for the goods send to their customers,

So in this case, you can cancel both the Invoice and correct them and again Re-create.

Please revert back for further any clarification.

Rgds

Sunil