cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sales area default"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

when i get into [VA01] i,e. sales order initial screen, instead of entering sales org, d.chnl, and division, i want the system to pick my sales area automatically. how is this done?

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both solutions (from Vivek & Raja) are valid, it is just a question of procedure / ergonomics. It also depends on how many sales area are created in the system. Sometimes a specific user always creates sales orders for the same sales area, so it is better to have default values through Parameter ID Sometimes it is better to choose the sale(s) area(s) introducing only the customer number.

Regards,

Franck

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN

In VA01 initial screen there is no need to enter sales area

Only order type is reqd

Sales area is taken from sold to party

If a sold to party lies in multiple sales area then there will be popup from which you can just select the required sales area

So in a sales order Sold to Party is very important according to him sales area gets determined automatically

No need to give sales areas in initial screen

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First get the Parameter ID of the field, by pressing F1 key on field and then go to technical information.

Sales Organization - VKO (Parameter ID)

Distribution Channel - VTW (Parameter ID)

Division - SPA (Parameter ID)

Provide this Parameter ID with expected value under User Profile - Parameters (System- User Profile- Own Data).

After once you will create the sales order via T.code VA01, system will proposed the expected values on initial screen.

Sales document type / Parameter ID

Order AAT

Request for quotation AFT

Quotation AGT

Scheduling agreement LPA

Contract KTT

regards

Vivek.