cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Contracts in RE-FX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to create sales contract type in RE-FX so as to map back office process of Sales. Can anyone share with me their experience in this regard or suggest me how this could be done in RE-FX?

Thanks

Atif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unlike RE Classic in ECO, RE-FX does not have an equivalent functionality. At best, you may explore the search, offer, contract offer and a contract type sales processes. You need also be creative in setting object statuses to denote at which stage of the sales process youre in. You may also need to define sales units instead of rental units.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eric.

Please can you guide me how can I have Sales Unit as RO type in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if that is adviseable although some used the RO for the dual purpose of rental and sales unit. You may edit the field text, if that could be of any help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I am sharing with you my idea to get your thoughts on this.

I am thinking of creating BU with type sales and would create sales contract directly with this BU. This way I wll have an option to link BU with relevant asset as well.

Can you think of any Cons about this idea?

Regards,

Atif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps that could be feasible, I would however prefer working with sales/rental unit to provide more funcitionality for reporting vacant units/inventory and their statuses. You create more master data, but maintain better flexibilty.

Answers (0)