cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference n QM in procurement active and inspection type 01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the differnce between activating inspection type 01 in QM view of material master and Checking the tick "QM in Procurement active".

What is the differnce between the two?Will the lot be created automatically if i check "QM in procurement active" and do not activate inspection type 01.

Pls guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to know the differnce between activating inspection type 01 in QM view of material master and Checking the tick "QM in Procurement active".

Just in simple term i will explain you.

QM in Procurement active: is something how QM wants to control the procurement.

That means if you active this then,

1.You can restrict the vendor payment till DU not taken or rejected.

2.you can put certificat control.How & what you want?

3.You can say vendor must be relesed for how much qty or till what date etc(that means you need Quality info record for the same.)

this has nothing to do with lot creation.

Now 01 is active ,means you have activated inspection in procurement.You want to inspect the material through lot generation by QM view.In this task list will come into picture.

This has nothing to do with vendor controls.

This is stock relevent.

I hope i have made you clear.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Does that mean if i tick "QM in procurement active" and do not activate inspection type 01,it will have no effect at all.Am i right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does that mean if i tick "QM in procurement active" and do not activate inspection type 01,it will have no effect at all

If QM proc is active & 01 is not active then Inspection lot will not be created.

means some controls like " Invoice block will not haapen"

but others like

'certificate control-->this is asked during GR creation

vendor relesed-->checked during PO & GR creation.

these fuction will do there job irrespective of inspection lot creation.

That means 01 is only for lot creation but QM proc can put control during PO & GR creation also.Also after UD taken.

Remember both are doing different fuctions.I hope this is clear

Regards

Sujit