cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The availability check in the sales order does not show the stock for the b

Former Member
0 Kudos

The availability check in the sales order does not show the stock for the batch managed material,however the stock in batches is there in the system in mb52.

And the availabilty check in sales order showing the correct quantity of stock against the non batch managed material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have now checked the material in MRP 3 view. There if my strategy group is not set tou anything and my availibility check is set to daily requriement then my material is showing the correct availability stock in the sales order (va02) display availability

but if i change the strategy type to make to order which is my requirement for the scenerio it doesnt not show me the stock.

The check rule is AE for Availabilty check 01 and the With requirement quantity is checked and is not edititable .. is there any way i can uncheck the requirment quantity

i think that might give me a solution as in case of availability 01 ckech rule A (Sales order) the requirment quantity field is unchecked.

Kindly assist me in this issue.

Thanks in advance

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the material master, sales gemeral/plant and MRP3 views.

The availability checking group must be assigned in these views.

Also check the status of the batch, whether it is released/restricted/blocked or not.

Check in t.code OVZ9, whether include restricted stock/blocked stock/quality insp. stock or selected or not.

Depending on the above, the batches may/may not appear in the availability check.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

Yes i did maintain the availability check in the MRP3 and General/storage view at mm02 and the batch managed material is unrestricated and not blocked.

But still whenever i make the new sales order the availability check shows that the material is zero.However the material is there in mb52.