cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document not gettting generated in Intercompany Billing Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to create Intercompany Billing Document with Billing Type IV, but unable to create the same. I have done all the necessary config. I am getting error as Sales Organization is not defined.

I have created normal billing document i.e. Invoice for End Customer but now i want to bill the supplying company code. So when i try to create Invoice wrt Delivery Doc., I get the above error i.e. Sales Org. not defined.

I have also maintained ordering company code as internal customer and maintained it for Supplying Company code.

Am I missing something plz let me know.

Thnx in advance

regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

T code OVX5 in the supplying sales organizations details the internal customer number is blank

Hence the error

There are many threads on this issue

If you search carefully you will get more inputs

img-enterprise structure-definition--sd-define sales orgs

Here in the details of supplying sales org the internal customer number has to be entered

That is missing for you

Hence the error

assign the internal customer number there (on rt side) t code OVX5

I beleive that all the other settings are in place

Intercompany sales followed by intercompany billing is slightly a complicated customization

so do it carefully

I did this long back and i too had this error

or the internal customer needs to be extended for both company codes

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly assign the organisation unit (sales area)to the delivering plant as below path

IMG->Sales &Distribution->Billing>Inter company billing-->Assign org units by plant

please check the below link

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening because of wrong inter company customer creation and assignment.

Please create Internal Customer under delivering Plant Sales organization company code and assign it your corresponding sales order sales organization then system determines the sales organization.

I hope you might have been created internal customer under your sales organization and assigned it to delivering plant sales organization which is wrong config...

And also cross check once again your config setting mentioned by experts as above..:-)

Hope above will help you and any further you revert to experts

Thanks

Mallareddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Thats correct Mallareddy,

But just wanted to confirm one thing,

Internal customer will be having which country?

Details -

End Customer in Canada

Selling org- Canada

Delivering sales Org - US

Canada Cust orders to canda sales org but Material Is moving from US to Canada,

So F2 will from Canada sales org to End Customer

IV - will be from US to Canada customer

I have created internal cust in US Comp code / Sales org /Plant but with country Canada.and asigned to US sales Org, is this correct??

Regards,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

the customer for the internal invoice will be determined from the "delivering" sales organisation (as mentioned above). You need

to create a customer with exactly the same address of the sales organization. Assign this customer no. to the delivering sales organisation (as mentioned above). Is your delivering plant in US? That's what I understood according to your explanation in the thread.

Your example

Sales organisation: 2000 Canada --> Cust.No. 5000 Canada

Delivering plant 3000 US --> Sales organisation 3000 --> Customer 5001 US

Customer: 6000 Canada

Sales order

Customer 6000

Sales organisation for sales order: 2000 Canada

Delivering plant: 3000 US

Delivery & Invoice to the customer (normal procedure)

Internal invoice

Sales organistion 3000

Customer 5000 Canada

--> The System needs to have assigned the billing sales organisation for the plant in US. Did You assign

the sales organisation? Futhermore the customer no 5000 (assigned to the sales organisation 2000) needs

to be maintained in the sales area of 3000 for the internal billing.

(the internal invoice is maybe complicated caused by tax requirments - internal invoicing between Canada und US)

hopefully this helps you.

Regards

Reini