Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE 3 values not coming for BED ECS ECESS

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Gurus,

BED & SECess percentage and ECS values are not flowing in ARE-3 .....

For Export and Deemed export same pricing procedure.

1.In Export Invoice all values are flowing upto ARE-1 and it is ok for it . But values are NOT appering for ARE-3 for DEEMED Export

2.Condition record 357 already is there.

3.J_1IEXCDTL table is updating after excise invoice with BED ,ECess & SHEces percentage with amount.

4.Note already applied userexit J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT

5.Upto excise invoice all values are coming when I raise the ARE-3 that time only BED,ECess ECS perecentage and value not flowing.(Excise base value is coming in ARE-3).......

Anything missed........please give any solution...........

Thanks

SAP SD

Edited by: SAP SD on Jan 13, 2010 1:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Still not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you also checked the SAP notes related to this issue, if applicable to your scenario, check your patch levels.

Regards

Arya

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Earlier i was using one ZEXC, as my access sequence and used plant / material pricing group as the table for determining my Excise conditiosn, And when i was trying to create ARE 3 for My deemed export scenario the BED CESS and SECESS were not coming. Although the Base value for excise calculation was coming.

Now i have changed my access sequence JEXC that is standard and the table 357.

so while creating the ARE 3 for Deemed Export the BED is coming, BUT still CESS and SE CESS are NOT coming.

Also the system is not Updating the Bond Summary report.

Plz suggest.

SAP SD

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have done few changes and now my ARE-1 and ARE -3 both are working fine. Also the Report bond summary for ARE-1 is Getting updated , But the Licence Details is not getting Update for ARE-3

Changes which i have done for ARE-1

Applied this note J_1I7_USEREXIT_DUTY_IN_EXPORT

Changes for ARE-3

In fn module 'J_1IEX_DEFAULT_EXCISE_DUTY'

before the call fn given below this update has initial in it convert it to 'Y'

IF l_update_cond EQ 'Y'.

*} REPLACE

CALL FUNCTION 'J_1I6_DETERMINE_EXCISE_RATE'

EXPORTING

After this my Excise values are flowing and i am able to get the ARE 3 document properly.

But still when i am checking the Report the the licence summary is not getting updated.

PLz suggest