cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Printing of PO with Thailand Text using SAPsCRIpt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have problem printing a part of PO document ( Terms and Condition) which is written in Thai Text.

I have the following set up.

1. SAPscript Main window contain portion that is written in english.

2. I have created the Standard text (SO10) for Terms and Condtion in Thai Text

3. I have incorporated that Standard text into my sapsrcipt using the Include function

/: INCLUDE Z_THAI_ OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE TH PARAGRAPH ZT

4. The paragraph ZT is using Font Attribute THDRAFT

5. The Terms and Condtion correctly appears in Thai text during PO print preview

6. The problem occurs when i tried to print the PO - the thai text become #######

Pls. advise what did i missed out in the settings? The printer is set on multi language already.

Am not sure what to check in the SAP output device? or any notes i can apply to rectify this.

We are using ECC 6 ,sapscript. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the output device, check the device type. What do you use?

In the device type, check the code page, this is what changes the Thai character to #.

To correct, choose another device type with a compatible code page (use for example THSAPWIN for frontend printing).

You may use sapscript debug, it will give you some information about the conversion problem.

> The printer is set on multi language already.

What does that mean?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

I have tried your suggestion , i used a device type THSAPWIN,the actual print out do change from ##### to

º¡ÅѺ¾ÃéÍÁ·Ñé§ Å§¹ÒÁÃѺ·ÃÒºà§×èÍ¹ä¢ â´Ââ·ÃÊÒáÅѺÀÒÂã¹ 3 Çѹ·Ó¡ÒÃ

àÍ¡ÊÒÃãºá¨é§Ë

I tried all possible device type but still not getting the exact Thai text... is there anything option to do here.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You marked the thread answered, is it really solved? (how?)

If not:

- Does it work with print preview?

- Make sure the Angsana New font is installed on your laptop. Or do you have another Thai font installed? Do you have a computer with Asian support installed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Yes.. i change the output device->device type to THSAPWIN for the printer involve.

I used paragraph format THANGSAN in my sapscript

It works on print preview and actual printing .

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, fine! thx for the feedback.

Answers (0)