cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package Stack Update Problem using SPAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I have a problem when trying to update my SAP system. I downloaded the SAP Stack Package Updates up to 20 for SAP Netweaver 7.00. I extracted the CAR and SAR files and have the PAT and ATT files in the folder EPS/trans/in. I copied the SCA files to that folder, too.

Thereafter i started SPAM, defined a queue and imported it in the Test Scenario without Problems. Then i switched to Standard Scenario and tried to import the queue. Now i get the following error:

"The data SAP Note 0001256384 is incomplete. This means that you cannot display or process the SAP Note in your system."

=> Procedure: "Download the SAP Note 0001256384 again."

What does SAP Note 0001256384 mean? How can i download it? I cannot find such a file on my system ...

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

go to tcode SNOTE, then GOTO -> SAP Note Browser, enter that sap note and click execute.

You will find that note, what is its status? You may need either implement that note or reset that note implementation (according to your needs).

As far as you clean/implement that note you should be able to proceed further.

Hope that will help you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your solution worked. I couldn't find the note in SNOTE, but I downloaded it from SAP website. Then uploaded it into my system and implemented it. Now i can proceed the update ...

Thanks guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like somebody started the implementation of a note, but did not finish it.

Check:

- the sap note itself, http://service.sap.com/notes that might give you a clue on what it is about

- look in transaction SNOTE and search for the note, you might need to change the state of the note there

Cheers Michael