Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Connectivity Test in RWB fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When I go to RWB in Cache Connectivity Test, I get the following error:

" Error during last test run executed by EGKATZIOS, on 10 u039Du03BFu03B5 2009 3:35:37 u03BCu03BC: Error executing testClientServerException exception:Communication with JMS server failed

com.sap.aii.ib.core.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtException: Communication with JMS server failed"

Any ideas ?

Also in IR, in Cache Notifications, remain in Red Status "Not Yet Started" and I have to manually Execute them.

Which I realized is related to an error I get when I activate the Change List in IR "Communication with JMS server failed Repeat the last action. If the problem continues to occur after multiple attempts, contact your system administrator to check the availability of the JMS provider service". However, activation works with a second attempt.

Everything else, SXI_CACHE, HTTP Connections, SLDCHECK, Service Users, HTTP and JMS services in VA work fine.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls follow this path,

login to J2EE Visual aadmin>cluster>services.JMS connector>runtime(Righ hand side tab)->check the factories / destinations (if anything is in red color X mark).

Ask your basis admin to correct this.Final possible solution is to restart the server....

Hope dis will help.

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinangshuk,

Thank you for your reply. I rewarded points. Finally the problem was resolved after restarting the XI server.