Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dly Qty is Diff from the Sale order Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gurus

The sale order quantity for the Material X is 100 Qty, Material Y is 99.601 Qty, Material Z is 99.601.

While we see the same in delivery level the quantity is coming as 99.730 for Mtl X, 99.330 for Mtl Y and 99.330 for Mtl Z. Even the the quantity is confirmed for the Exact Qty in the Shedule Line in sale order.

Guide Me Gurus

Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Base Unit of maeasure & sales unit,

I think waherehouse unit is active(Issue unit),and your stock is difficiated.

Check stock in MMBE >>> check in all alternative units.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank You All, Thank you all for the Coordination.

I have checked the same for what you have all told. I identified the Material in the sales order, the item category for this material as BOM.

I have also checked the bill of material display header overview. The Base Quantity maintained as 1000 EA3. The SUBITEM maintained in G in the unit field in bill of material display.

Accordingly i have checked the same for material master's additionl data in Units of Measure tab, it is mentioned the basic unit as 1000 EA3 and alternative unit as 600 G.

My client processed the order for 100 QTY. The QTY for the two sub item is 99.601 each in the sale order.

My client Question is why in delivery the Material Qty is coming as 99.730 and the SUB ITEM is coming as 99.330 EACH.

Note:- The material X is maintained in EA3 in Bill of material header overview. I do no how the sale unit came as G for the Material in sale order.

The other two sub item is perfectly coming as G. Because it is maintained in G in the Bill of Material Display.

Guide me GURUS.

Thanks and Regards,

ANAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there could be many reasons for this. i have a hunch as to why this could be so, so please check the if the following apply in your system:

1. is product allocation or any other planning functionality activated?

2. what is your basic UoM, compared to sales units, stockkeeping units (for MM and WMS)? any alternate UoMs?

3. is WMS active?

4. what is the actual stock situation?

regards and good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there could be many reasons for this. i have a hunch as to why this could be so, so please check the if the following apply in your system:

1. is product allocation or any other planning functionality activated?

2. what is your basic UoM, compared to sales units, stockkeeping units (for MM and WMS)? any alternate UoMs?

3. is WMS active?

4. what is the actual stock situation?

regards and good luck.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please replicate the scenario in development server by creating exactly the similar order, create the delivery and check if it happening the same way.

Regards,

Ravi