cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in picking the data from Oracle

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

My requirement is to pick the data from Oracle through Communication Channel. I have assigned JDBC adapter and filled database connections fields. Now, when I execute the same manually in Runtime Workbench, at times it picks the data from Oracle and at times it doesn't. What could be the possible reason for it not picking the data? Can anybody suggest me if I am missing anything pertaining to it.

Thanks & Regards,

Rishi Goel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Please check your communication channel in RWB for sender JDBC adapter if it shows the processed status.

Or else check your select and update queries .whether they are able to pick the data properly from the oracle .

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

Through Visual Admin you can check wheather your JDBC channel is locked or not.

If you cant access Visual Admin then ask your basis tem to check.

Regards

Dheeraj kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

How can we find out if the JDBC adapter is locked or not.

Regards,

Rishi Goel

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the response given by Ganga:

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

The Poll Interval of CC is 60 secs. I have executed the same Select Query in Oracle as well, so data is there.

But the strange thing is that in processing details there is no message ID and explanation generates while there is an entry of Time stamp. What my point is that even if there is no data retrieved or if there is any other problem then also Message ID should generate which is not happening in my case.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more reason of the channel not picking data could be the adapter (JDBC) might have locked.....in this case no error entry is shown in RWB....it still shows processing started however no data is picked.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
at times it picks the data from Oracle and at times it doesn't

If there is no new data inserted in the Oracle DB then the CC wont pick anything.....only when new data is inserted, the sender channel will do a select on the table.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WHAT IS YOUR POLLING INTERVAL ?