cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru,

i have 20000 customer in my company & i want to block around 1000 customer through T.code VD05.

If i am blocking through t.code VD05 it will take lot of time.there is any alternative to block all customer instantly

Regards

Ajit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly create the BDC with the help of ABAPER for the T code VD05 and run in the back ground

or

Kindly go to t code XD99 -Mass maintrainence and select the field as below

KNA1-AUFSD----Order block

KNA1--LIFSD -

Delivery block

KNA1FAKSD--Billing block

KNA1CASSDCentral sales block

Regards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to XD99, select "Customer Master Sales Data" and click on "Fields". There select "Order block" (KNA1-AUFSD) and execute.

Now against the customer tab, click on "Multiple selection", maintain the customer codes and execute. Maintain "01" against New Values and press Carry out Mass change (6th icon from left) and save.

Now for those customers, sale order cannot be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by using the T.Code "MASS".

Goto the T.Code "MASS".Enter the object type as "KNA1".Execute or Press F8.

Click on Fields.

If you want to set the order block then click on search.Search for the field "KNA1-AUFSD".One entry will be selected.Press F8.

Enter your customers range.Maintain the block.

Similarly if you want to maintain the delivery block then search for "KNA1-LIFSD".Maintain the delivery block.

Similarly if you want to maintain the billing block then search for "KNVV-FAKSD" and maintain the billing block.

If you want to maintain the all,then select all the lines and execute and maintain the blocks.

Regards,

Krishna.