Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD BOM Pricing Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm working on BOM Pricing.

The problem which i'm facing is there are some calculation which i have to do on main Material which will be based on Net wt. or gross wt. of main material & some on component level like component price.

The calculation of SAP standard is either on main material or on component so how to deal with this.

e.g.

A is main material which is having gross wt 9.00 / net wt. 10.00 Rs.1000/- per gram. = 10000.

B is component who's qty. is it's wt. which is 2 grams Rs.500/- per gram. = 1000.

fine price should be = 11000.

which should get update to main level(10000+1000). how to do ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

If you want to get the pricing for your material at header level maintain item category group ERLA in the material master

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if I fully understand the question, but if you need pricing to be calculated at both the header and component items, this will be determined by the item category of each. The item category group in the material master for the header material will determine which item category pulls up in the sales order, and then based on this category, the components in the BOM will determine their item category.

You will need to configure these two item categories to both be relevant for pricing per your requirement: SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents > Sales Document Item > Define Item Categories / Assign Item Categories

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has standart prices one is at mainitem level & another is at component level.

Main item level - Price is calculated or appear at Main item only

Component item level - Price at each item level (Incluing Higher level item)

It doen't mean that main iten having no price.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I would like to know how we can accumulate price of all components to main item?

I saw your comments on this post, but not clear about it.

I will really appreciate if you can explain in detail.