cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Organization RefSorg.SalesDocType

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to create a new Sales Organization in the SPRO, the field RefSorg.SalesDocType is disable to prevent me from entering value, may I ask how can I

Enterprise Structure -> Sales and Distribution -> Define, copy, delete, check sales organization -> Define Sales Organization

RefSorg.SalesDocType <<< I can not put type number.

Thanks again

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor

Hi

Welcome to SDN

RefSorg.SalesDocType <<< I can not put type number.

You cannot directly put here in the img enterprise structure definition

Use T code OVAO

or

Img-sd-sales-sales documents-sales document header---assign sales area to sales document types

Here combine Sales Organizations here maintain reference Sales Organization

If you maintain here and check in img enterprise structure definition it would have been updated

the value has to flow from OVAO

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly stated by Raja, you cant maintain the Values in the Reference sales org- Document type

For this you have to first maintain OVAO which is the Reference sales organisation assignment for the Sales organisation

OVAM in which you have to maintain the reference Distribution for the Sales organisation/Distribtion channel

OVAN in which you have to maintain the Reference Division for the sales organisation/Division

After these settings system will allow you to maintain the Sales document type for the Reference sales area combination.

Please check those settings and revert

regards,

santosh