cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iview URL from a function module / class like WDY_CONSTRUCT_URl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anyone please tell me if its possible to generate the url of an iview that holds a webdynpro component in the portal.

wdy_construct_url generates the url of the webdynpro component but in my case i want to generate the url of the iview(portal page) that holds my webdynpro component.

Thanks In Advance,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IView URL can be retrived as suggested by Raj or you need to check the path from portal content directory under content administration of enterprise portal.

Regards

Vishal Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Generate the webdynpro application for the component which you want to display on the portal. dopuble click on the appication name in URL field you can see the URL of the Webdynproapplication, Use this URL in your iView creation

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for ur reply , i am aware of how the url can be retieved from the component that isnt my problem. I would like to give a call to the Iview URL that holds my component from within my program, i cannot hardcode the url since it could change.

Therefore i would need a dynamic way(FM/Class) of generating this iview url.

Thanks In Advance,

Chaitanya.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Since you want to navigate via iView, then you should consider using the Portal Navigation APIs:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/b0/f86f4132f15c58e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm