cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality plan as per production version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

My client has multiple Production versions and they want to use different Quality plan as per version , how I can map this process in SAP.

I tired using in production version by putting Qualiity plan instaed of routing, Inpection lot is created but when it come for the production order it was asking for the routing / or operation generation.

As few specfication of Quality plan is different , that is the reason Plan has to be specific to PV.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if you create a Inspection plan you might have observed in the production version you have to specify the Routing.

Reason is syem will check the routing for cost collector in production order.

what you can do is may be you can carry out inprocess inspection with routing & specify the char in the task list

or

You may have to go for userexit while selection of the task list you will select the appropriate task list with appropraite prod version

Also if you creat two inspection plan with two gr counters & do not tick on "Auto Assign" in the QM view,

System will create a lot of 04 with CRTD status.

In QA02 you can go & manually attach the relevent task list.

What you can do is create a Group with name of "prod version" itself.This will ease the attaching of the tak list to the the lot.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

As you told scenerio has been mapped already in a way that user has to choose manually which inspection plan he has to pick up in QA02 buz as there are multipleplan so sytem not recoginsing which has to be picked up.

But as most of the material In this industry haviing many PV and thus the plans. so the user wants to select this automatically.

Can u pls explain which exit will be beneficail for it as the exit has to be in time of Lot creation which is backgruond so that PV has to be in line with the Q.Plan

Regads,

Former Member
0 Kudos

QPAP0002 Enhancement for material/plan assignment, plan selection

Logic i told you you can have name of he group as a name to PV.This will help to pick the relevent task list.

or you can build your own logic.

Regards

Sujit