SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in event R402 of Billing & FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We had done a development in event R402 for FI in 4.6C version , where we DID NOT pass any data to

Y_VKK_DOC_NEW - T_FKKCL[ ] , as it was not required and it was working successfully.

But now we have upgraded system to ECC 6.0 , where it is giving me an error saying 'Internal Error during construction of clearing document ' . When i debugged it , i found that it checking if theinternal table T_FKKCL is empty or not.. in my case i am not passing any data , hence it is giving me error..and during tcode EASIBI invoicing gets cancelled.

Please tell what data should i passs to internal table T_FKKCL.

Thanks & Regards

Nilesh

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Nilesh:

Are you sure that this is the cause of your error. You should not need to populate the fkkcl structure - but maybe the error occurs later due to another reason.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello

The problem is solved.

Thanks Bill for your direction.

After lot of debugging of std code n scratching my head i came to know abt it.

Actually the problem was not due to the data in FKKCL structure. But in ECC , in R402 , after splitting up the line item if you pass the records with amount 0.00 it will give an error. so In the FM you need to eliminate the line items with amount 0.00 (BETWR) .

Cheers

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh ,

Which one of the tables should be filled for basic document?

i filled only N_FKKOP and it gives balance error.

does not it work like bapi? in bapi giving one line is enough , it populates other lines automaticaly?

am i have to populate line myself here?

best regards

Mehmet

T_FKKOP

T_FKKOPK

T_FKKCL

N_FKKOP

N_FKKOPK