cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output to more than 1 email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, there is 1 output type which sent email to only default email of the customer.

However, same output type needs to send to DHL as well.

What should i do to have the same output type sent to 2 emails maintained under the customer?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain this two email ID's in customer master ,

Maintain output type as email,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintained but it only takes the first one.

Please revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u speciefying this id's there is option,as standard it means it will take it default.

As far as my understanding There is no any option to take more id's automatically, you can put it maually.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

How to add in the email manually?

When add in the email, the standard radio button is out manually and one of them will be defaulted selected.

Please advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where u want it,in sales , deliver,billing

Go to output >>> maintain output condition(mail) &enter >>> Comunication method >>> maintain reciepients & reciepient types.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for your replies.

That means the user needs to maintain the recipient manually?

Is there a way to automate sending the emails twice using the same output type?

i am asking them to choose the default email when sending the 2nd output.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The way we have enabled this is as follows.

We have created 4 Partner functions to be used for creating Contact persons for our Customers in VAP1.

Then we have created contact persons for the relevant customers, using these partner functions.

We have maintained the email of the contact persons.

Then using our custom program for email output, we have triggered email for the relevant contact persons of specific partner functions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

You mentioned that there is a custom program which created.

You are using user exit or etc?

1 output type and 1 business partner and you are managed to trigger a few or more emails.

Can you please provide more details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

I am facing a similar problem. Can you please give more details of this process? I have defined multiple CPs (contact persons) in VAP1 with their own emails and attached them to the customer in the sales area >contact persons. But the system won't allow me to set up multiple output conditions for them (for that matter, it wont allow me to set up multiple output conditions for any output even if I try to set up for CP and for SH or SP, it allows for only 1 partner function - another issue I need help to resolve).

How will the system then even create multiple outputs this way and if it can't create, how will it transmit? Appreciate your insight into this.

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sally,

How did you maintained two email ids? Normally if you maintain 1 or more email ids it will sends to all email ids. You need to separate email ids by ';' semi colons.

Regards

Nagendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the answer in OSS note 960088 question 4. You need to create contact persons with the email address in there, create new partner roles (Z1, Z2...) copied from CP, determine your new partner roles using partner determination and assign them to your sold-to....

Regards,

Joan