cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default rates in a sales order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am creating a standard sales order (type OR).In the pricing of the item I have a pricing condition eg.YAGC.As of now I enter the rate of this condition type manually.Where should i maintain the rates so that it is defaulted whenever i try to create a sales order ? Kindly suggest.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

To default the condition value automatically, please check the below:

1. Check the Acc sequence is assigned to the condition type

2. Check the Acc seq has relevant conditions tables assigned.

3. Create condition records against the condition type with relevant access using Tcode VK11

Check if there is any pricing ref material maintained in the Material master, by which the price is picked based on the reference material.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "V/06".

Select your condition type "eg.YAGC".Details.

Check the access sequence maintained for this condition type.

Maintain the values as either "blank" or value "B" for the field "Manual entries".

Next is goto the T.Code "V/07".Pass this access sequence here and check the tables maintained for this sequence.

Goto the T.Code "VK11".

Maintain the condition record for this condition type using the correct condition table.

Create a sales order,then the price will appear automatically for this condition type.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the responses.Thanks for the helpful inputs.But my question is , is there any other way to achieve it ? I have a reference system on 4.6C version , and here there are no access sequence attached to the pricing conditions.Yet the rate defaults whenever a sales order is created.Kindly suggest.

If one has to go the way you suggested , i needed a few clarifications.

Is there some access sequence already defined in SAP for rate which can be assigned to my pricing condition YAGC so that I can go and directly maintain the values in VK11 ?

Plus when i go to VK11 , in the initial screen to select the pricing condition , YAGC does not show up in the F4 help.Why does this happen.What am i missing ? Kindly suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there some access sequence already defined in SAP for rate which can be assigned to my pricing condition YAGC so that I can go and directly maintain the values in VK11 ?

>>>> Standard Access sequence is PR02

Plus when i go to VK11 , in the initial screen to select the pricing condition , YAGC does not show up in the F4 help.Why does this happen.What am i missing ? Kindly suggest.

>>>> U can asign access sequence to u r condition type,then it will appear in VK11 , in the initial screen to select the pricing condition ,in the F4 help

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the reason why you can't maintain this condition type in VK11 and can't even see it in the selection list is because that this condition type don't have an access sequence assigned to it.

this condition type is started with a 'Y', means that it's a customized condtion type...so obviously SAP don't suggest a standard access sequence for it... but there are many other standard access sequences existing in the system.. they are for net value, freight,tax...and many other kinds...you can pick one and assign it to the condition type...or create your own access sequence...

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found out how the rates are getting defaulted without attaching any access sequence to the pricing condition.

1) Executed Tcode V/08

2) Selected pricing procedure RVAA01.(Since my sales order is the standard sales order OR).

3) Click on Control data for the procedure and it would list-out all the 'condition types' in RVAA01.

4) Looking at all 'columns' I could find 'AltCty' (ie Condition formula for alternative calculation type ) for YAGC.

5) Here you can attach your 'own routine' (in my case 950 , RV64A950) to get the rate and other data instead of through

'access sequence'.

One more question,

When I tried to put PR01 as an access sequence to YAGC , the pricing condition YAGC disappeared from my sales order.The status was released and yet it did not show.Could you kindly let me know why was this happening ?

Thanks for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding In your case kindly do the below settings

Kindly go to configuration of condition type in the T code V/06 and maintain in the manual entries as " " no limitations and click on amount /percentage.

And dont tick any think in the pricing procedure against the condition type

with the above setting when ever you create the sales order ,the system will automatically triggers the condition type in the pricing with amount field as blank .

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In V/06, ensure for your Price Condition Type that it contains an Access Sequence.

Select if available in standard or create Condition Table with the required fields.

Assign the Condition Table to your Access Sequence in customising.

In SAP Easy Acess, create a Condition record in VK11 on the above table/level, where you specify the price per unit of measure for your material and save it.

Now, system will automatically find out the price for the material in the Sales order through Condition Technique and you need not have to put manually.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the rates in VK11,

Also check in V/06

Select condition >>> Details >>> Manuall entry - Make it no limitation or Automatic entry has priority.

Kapil