cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout cannot be displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My layout in not getting displayed "This program cannot display the webpage".

The URL that is visible to me is "http://sapecc:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/confirmation_dialog"

The ip address is 122.166.19.161

And I found out from the internet that the host name is "abts-kk-static-161.19.166.122.airtelbroadband.in"

So I put 122.166.19.161 abts-kk-static-161.19.166.122.airtelbroadband.in in the host file.

I also checked the SICF t-code as per the instructions on the previous links. Am I missing something on the web browser config. If yes please give the details as how to do it.

Also am I putting the correct host name? Or else how to get the host name if the URL in Webdynpro is a short URL???

Also I do not have access to SAP notes, so how if any one can tell me what am i suppose to configure here.

Thanks & Regards,

Anupama.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anandprakash_rai2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

go thru this link

I think u are making a wrong entry in host file so do confirm it n then make the entry in host file

saket_abhyankar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

1) I think the server details you have entered in the host file are not correct. Get the host details (IP address and name) from system or your Basis person.

Check host file entry with server addres and server name

goto start-> run-> type 'drivers' ->etc-> open host file in note pad -> make server entry

2) I think the URL you are getting is also not right. That URL is of some confirmation dialog. According to me application URL should contain '.com' in it. You can get the URL of application by double clicking on it. Once you get the correct URL enter it in the place given below:

proxy settings of browser

tools->internet options->connections->lan settings-> advanced->exceptions

3) Also check services to display webpage are active, through Basis person

Regards,

Saket.