SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Date issue in Dunning Correspondence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue with Print Date in Dunning correspondence. The dunning proposal and activity run has happened. The correspondence printing will fetch the accounts from the database as per the print date.

1. I would like to know where and how the dunning activity data stored?

2. Where and How the Print date assigned for accounts which helps FPCOPARA to retrieve accounts on that particular date?

Please HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dunning activity data is stored in FKKMAKO and FKKMAZE, In the first table the header info of the dunning items is stored and in the second table the item data is stored. I'm not sure what you mean by your other question though.

Regards,

Arnoud

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dunning activity data is stored in FKKMAKO and FKKMAZE, In the first table the header info of the dunning items is stored and in the second table the item data is stored. I'm not sure what you mean by your other question though.

Regards,

Arnoud

0 Kudos

Thank you.

The print date which is shown in dunning history is the date which activity runs.. correct?

i have dunned 10 CAs for dec 20th 2009. and also FPVB.

I run fpcopara for that day only 7 CA has come with print date on that current date date itself. Rest 3 CA has come when i run FPcopara on 3rd and 5th of jan.

How come this happen, as i did the proposal run for 10 CA at one time (batch process). and Dunning process is happening everyday. and issue is, the customer got notice with 0 balance as he made payment before 3rd of jan and after 20th of dec.

when we run FPCOPARA the current date CAs will picks up from database to print correspondence.

How the system identifies the print date of each CA?

Now i hope the question is clear.

Please correct me if am wrong anywhere

0 Kudos

i need to know why FPCOPARA picks some CAs instead of all the 10 CAs. why their print date is different.

0 Kudos

I think that might have something to do with the periodicity you can set when customizng the correspondence variant for the specific type of output that is being created. In the IMG you can set this in Basic functions > correspondence > configure correspondence variant. There you can set the periodicity for the different types of correspondence that are to be created.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arnoud

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur kind attention to this issue.

I have checked that. That sets the periods for whole Ctype. All these 10 CAs were in one Correspondence Type(Dunning notices). so if that case then all should run at same time itself na. Or all should get the same day of Print date but didnt.

0 Kudos

I'm not sure if that is the case here. The way I understand it you set a term in this customizing and SAP checks wether the correspondence for the specific contract meets the settings for the interval. If the other contracts have had earlier correpondence this would explain the situation. Otherwise I would not know what causes it.

Kind regards,

Arnoud

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... Are you still having an issue with the dunning correspondence printing?

1. Assuming the selection criteria for FPCOPARA is simply correspondence type 0003 and the print selection is 'real print'.

2. Assuming the formkey is the same for all the dunning notices and they're all active.

3. The few that didn't get marked printed the 1st time ... were they in error and noted in the error log?

Regards, Joe

0 Kudos

Hello Joe,

I still have the issue with this print date.

I have given only cores type and as u said the real print.

when i checked the corrhist for a particular CA, different times different future date has come.

For eg: date is issue: 12/01/2009 (mmddyyyy) printdate is 12/20/2009.

10/01/2009 10/15/2009

like this, many cust have this issue.

why this prind date for some CAs are different or future dates?

where the settings for this print date will be?

Because of this, on a particular day all the dunned CAs are not picking up for Correspondence printing. these excepted CAs will come on another future day printing.

please share some ideas to solve this issue

Regards,

Sunitha

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sunitha ...

Ok ... let's take your example.

If the issue date is 12/1, what is the CPUDT? Is 12/1 the date the entry was created in DFKKCOH. If I assume so, then FPCOPARA would have run that night and based on your comments of what is used for selection criteria (only cotyp) then two thoughts come to mind.

1. The application form errored... check log.

2. The application is determining not to print (or to skip the printing) via the exit code.

Trying to see if it is a FPCOPARA selection issue or an application form issue. If you sent a breakpoint in the application form and run FPCOPARA in a testmode via DBUG does it break in the application form?

Regards, Joe