cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg Problem with java satck

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

1. I am facing a new problem in PI . The problem is When i am executing the T.code SXMB_IFR the system is saying that enterprise service builder address is not maintained But the same t.code working fine few hours before.

2. I tried to access the builder by using url it got connected but the user id and passwords are not working for accessing repository , directory,run time workbench etc..... what might be the reason..

3. Pi not taking the data for the interfaces which are having sender adapter as RFC... remaining that is IDOC sender adapter interface is working... what is the problem and how to resolve this.

Regards,

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>1. I am facing a new problem in PI . The problem is When i am executing the T.code SXMB_IFR the system is saying that enterprise service builder address is not maintained But the same t.code working fine few hours before.

maybe server is down - or you experince some connectivity issues

>>>2. I tried to access the builder by using url it got connected but the user id and passwords are not working for accessing repository , directory,run time workbench etc..... what might be the reason..

wrong password nothing else

>>>>3. Pi not taking the data for the interfaces which are having sender adapter as RFC... remaining that is IDOC sender adapter interface is working... what is the problem and how to resolve this.

check it in the monitoring - what else

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RamKrishna,

Please ask ur basis guy to chk in j2ee engine only., i faced this same problem few days back only that basis restated the j2ee engine and node was down..........i am sure basis will solve this problem...

cheerssss

Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks this is basis related issue and it got solved.