cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register for SAP Certification course?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenneth,

After fedup with SAP.com and Pearson VUE websites I guess I found a great resource to explain me how to register for a SAP course (C_TADM53_70). I knew the details of fees ($500) for this course, but when I about to register , system is asking for my S-user ID which should starts with 'S'. I am a consultant working for a company who doesn't have a S' ID. So please let me know what can I do next to register and write the exam? Thanks in advanvce.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everyone who attends a course or exam must have an S-userid. You need to call the SAP Education Help Desk for the country you plan to take the exam so they can create a userid for you. Once you get this, you will be able to register for the exam. By the way, the S-userid is for you personally not for the company where you work. If you are in the US, call 1-888-777-1727 and tell the agent you need an S-userid to sit for the exam. I hope this helps.

Edited by: Kenneth Schieffer on Jan 12, 2010 7:20 PM

Edited by: Kenneth Schieffer on Jan 12, 2010 7:24 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kenneth,

Finally do you have any valuable doc's or material over internet to prepare for the exam C_TADM51_70 . Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me answer your question 3 ways:

1. Often times, people attend the training associated with the exam (although this is not always necessary). Here is the link to certification finder tool which will provide the prepatory training available: http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx.

2. In the SAP Education public websites, there is a webpage dedicated to sample questions and guides (http://www.sap.com/usa/services/education/certification/schedule/index.epx).

3. The SDN SAP Certified Professionals forum might offer some assistance ().

I hope this helps.

Edited by: Kenneth Schieffer on Jan 14, 2010 2:17 PM