cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer cProject custom data to PS project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have added few custom fields in cProjects and also in PS project(CJ20N) at the header level.

Whenever the project is released in cProjects the custom fields should be transferred to PS custom fields along with rest of the project data.

Are there any BADI's for this purpose?

Is there any IMG configuration involved?

Regards

Madhu G S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Please implement BADI DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR in your cProjects system.

There is a sample implementation in class CL_EXM_IM_DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR, method IF_EX_DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR~MODIFY_ATTRIBUTES.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

How can I use this BADI?

based on the post I think I need to retrieve the inserted values in BADI GCC_PS_PROJECT_LABEL.

how can I set my PS custom fields(PROJ header level fields) If I get the details in BADI GCC_PS_PROJECT_LABEL?

I hope you understood my doubt.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

BADI GCC_PS_PROJECT_LABEL is on ERP side, and is used to update WBS-E ID or label only.

If I understood well, you need to transfer other fields (like for instance: company code, profit center, cost center....) from cProjects to the ERP. Therefore, you have to implement BADI DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR (see sample implementation).

You can transfer all the fields that are in structure BAPI_BUS2054_DETAIL (defined in the ERP).

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Whenever the project is released in cProjects the cProject custom fields should be transferred to PS custom fields. No standard fields are involved on both side.

Regards

Madhu G S

Edited by: Madhu Gs on Jan 13, 2010 3:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Then if you are using customer fields on both sides, it's not possible to transfer them from cProjects to PS in standard. You have to build your own interface.

Matthias

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/UsingSub-SystemtosynchronizePS+status

Though it describe update PS status regarding cProject status, but the idea is the same. Mainly the user field of cProjects have to be collected and mapped to PS user fields, then call the Bapi BAPI_BUS2054_CHANGE_MULTI instead of status Bapi.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo