cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing the Business objects of R/3 from webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to the webdynpro, so i am not having any idea , how to access the Business objects from webDynpro, I am aware of how to access the RFC function modules . Plz tell me any pdf or help file availble for the steps for accessing the BO from webDynpro.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member286976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

I couldn't find any useful documents for your purpose.

However i had a similar requirement and had implemented the same using GCP APIs. But before i send you the code help, i would like to know your exact requirement. What are you trying to achieve? Are you just wanting to execute the BO and get the result? Or is your requirement has got something more to do?

Regards,

Sudeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created one BO in BOR and added API methods in it. So this BO object need to be access from the webDynpro Application to send the parameters and get the parameteres.

Actually, we have created the RFC, but we had probelm with that,so , we are trying to access the BO from the webDynpro.

Like for accessing the RFC we will create the model object in the webDynpro. Like that what is the way to accessing the BO from the WebyDynpro. I have searched for the help in the SDN. But i haven't get any help . so please send me the procedure or steps for accessing the BO from webydynpro.

Actually this is urgent requirement for our project. Plz respond immediately.

With Regards

vijay

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor