Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform or SAP Script output

former_member569226
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam trying to use the email functionality for PO and RFQ smartforms. or SAP Scripts. How can I enable or disable the email acknowledgement for POs and RFQs.

Regards

MS

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Jan 12, 2010 10:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member569226
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The email functionality is already available in the print program of PO and RFQ. For PO(Output type MAHN) the program is SAPFM06P. We are passing the sender and receipient in OPEN_FORM (Include LMEDRUCKF1O). So no need to write the mail functionality again.

My problem is after the email is sent to the recipient then an acknowledgement is also sent to the sender saying the "mail sent to Vendor". I want to disable this acknowledgement feature.

Same with RFQ. The RFQ(output type NEU) is using the the smartform and we are passing sender and recipient details in the CALL FUNCTION lf_fm_name.

How to disable the acknowledgement feature.

Best Regards

MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use function module 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1' for sending mail and assign it to output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go head with smartfrom and you can use the function module 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1'

to send the mail.

Search in forum with the function module name to get more information on how to send mail.

Regards

Satish Boguda