cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we reprocess the Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDners,

I have one issue in production . Some body has changed the Sender Service from PROD400 to QAS400 and the messages got stucked in MONI with error .....Error Description

<!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Now i have changed the Sender Service from QAS400 to PROD400 and trying to reprocess those error messages but again they all showing same sender service QAS400 with Error. Please suggest ,Can we reprocess those messages or not...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Runtime workbench, u have option to test the interface under integration Engine .

u can go to test tab and there u can select the sender service and receiver service and test the interface.

Thanks and Regards,

Phani Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the sender is already identified you cannot reprocess or rather restart the message.

I will suggest you to delete the message in MONI and resend through runtime workbench or replace/re-trigger the IDoc/message

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suarj,

Thanks for your reply.........

U mean to so say that i have to take sender payload and then we have to trriger then by changing the sender service...please correct me if i am wong.........

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can resend the messages from the test message tab by replacing the sender service at appropriate place...

if the messages are less...

if possible better to ask the sender system to resend those messages again to PI....

HTH

Rajesh

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ganga,

I think the message has been created with some sender service then it can't be re-send with other sender service. But in case of receiver service it can be done.

Regards,

JP.