Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of correction Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I have the problem as below:

for a schedule agreement with two item, the first one with item category LZN and the second one with a specific item category ZLZ1.

When I create a correction delivery (type LFKO) for the second item, I haven't any problem but when I create a correction Delivey for the first item I have this message : "Sched. Agr. w/ Rel. 30018786 has been saved (no delivery created)".

Just for your information, the copy control is the same for delivery type: LFKO\SD type:LZ\item category type: LZN and ZLZ1.

Any suggestion will be helpful form me if someone has an idea about this issue.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

30018786 this is delivery number for first line item or second line item

Regards

Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

30018786 is the number of the schedule agreement and I haven't a delivery (no delivery created). I get the message : "Sched. Agr. w/ Rel. 30018786 has been saved (no delivery created)" when I try to correct the first line.

Edited by: MedKSANTINI on Jan 12, 2010 3:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a similar issue. Creating correction deliveries for some scheduling agreements are working without issue but for some we are receiving the same error message you described. Were you able to find anything additional as to why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

for me it's Ok, I find an incompletion procedure that control field LIPS-WAVWR (price condition) for item category "LZN/LZQ".As correction delivery doesn't have any pricing condition so the document is incomplete applying this incompletion procedure and the system doesn't save the correction delivery.

To resolve this problem I just change the incompletion procedure for item category LZN/LZQ.