Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender Adapter

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am doing an JDBC to file scenario. The data from the tables is been picked up by the JDBC adapter but I cannot see the XML message in SAP XI.I copuld find two issues let me know in case I am on the right track on determining the errors.

1>Once I go to RWB and Message Monitering where in I select Integration Server then I cant see the messages . It gives me a error like javax.ejb.CreateException: Unable to log on to system DEV03 in language en with user PIRWBUSER

2> Once I go to adapter engine I can view the messages over there but the error which i get over there is as follows

Transmitting the message to endpoint using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 401 : Unauthorized.

Is it the issue with some authorisation or is it due to the integration engine issue.

Please provide your valuable inputs for the same.

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you don't need to worry about the first issue for now the one important is this one:

>>>Transmitting the message to endpoint using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 401 : Unauthorized.

and this is an authorization issue (some other may also appear after you solve this one)

so try solving this one first - probably some service user pass is not ok - locked or changed

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

Thanks for the reply. One more clarification is if I take the payload and send it via the test tab it goes thru successfully.

But for the end to end scenario it gives this error.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

here the problem is during the connection establishment to your database as the data is not fetched/passed to IE then the scenario will not work and it will work if you send the paylaod using the test message tab...

so check the connection details used for connecting to the database....user used does not have privileges looks like...

HTH

Rajesh