cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

Initially the stock in my plant is 0 (date :- 12th jan 2010). Iif i create a sales order on 12th jan with 0 confirmed quantity, the system will save the order.

Now if upload a stock of say 10 qty at date 13th jan 2010 and then create a sales order on 13th jan of 10 qty then the system will confirm all the 10 qty.

However this should not happen. The first order at 12th of jan should get the first priority. Is there any way i can do it. I cant always practise the back order processing.

The system settings at present are like checking rule is 02 (individual req). material has strategy group 40 through which my req type becomes KSV (req with consumption) and req class is 50

Availability check and TOR is active at my req class level and offcourse scheduleline level.

Wht are the changes that i have to do to acheive my business req ??

Pre-Thanks

Denish Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was processing the rescheduling with stilulation, which first has to be removed. However after removing it, we can process the multiple orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie ,

THANKS.....

Thanks & Regards

Denish Patel

Edited by: denish__01 on Jan 25, 2010 3:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie vivek,

This thing surely works but problem is that i have to manually go to each and every sales order and carry out the availability check. Isnt there any other way where we can carryout the check alltogether at once. Or any other alternative where we can assign the stock to the pending orders before creating the new once. I mean, when a stock is uploaded it should first get assigned to the pending orders then if there is any stock left, it can be used for new orders. Please let me know....

Thx for ur reply.....

Thanks & Regards

Denish Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initial screen in V_V2 >>> u have option

Either u put material from - to

Either u put Plan from - to.

I think it will be achieved very easly.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Jan 14, 2010 11:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way is to run availibility check (from sales order Ctrl+ F4) for first order asap stock is updated.

The problem here is system will create the shedule line for sales order, and if stock is not avaiable depends upon system setting based upon forward/backward shedule system will propose the delivery date in shedule line. In case you receive any inbound shipment and the order to be delivery with the same, you need to update to system via re-run the availibility check, accordingly system will change the shedule line dates.

Overview of availibility check T. Code CO09.

Resheduling sales order T. code V_V2, and V_R2.

regards

Vivek.