cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring SAP Erecruiting to PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

there is a requirement for me in SAP HR Erec module. I need to develop an interface to post data to one of the jobsites. I need to pull the data from SAP Erec and get them in PI and have to arrive at some transformation and pass it to Jobsite (knollenstein) . can anyone help me as what would be the best approach in achieving this?

thanks.

Regards,

Sofia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sofiaz,

Can you please let me know how you acheived the same?

Kind Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sofia,

This is an excerpt from a guide that I have...

let me know if this helps u

E-recruiting system sends information to the parseru2019s system via XI server. The parseru2019s system

receives the data message, extracts the resume, parses it and sends back the parsed resume

along with any formatted resumes.

The communication between the two systems is synchronous. E-recruiting system sends an

outbound message to the parseru2019s system via XI and expects an inbound message containing the

parsed resume back, synchronously.

The SOAP attachment of the outbound message contains the unparsed resume while the

attachment of the inbound message can, optionally, contain the parsed resumes formatted in a

particular file format such as Portable Document Format (PDF). The parsed resume in an xml

form is included in the body of the message itself.

For the inbound message, the solution provides a mapping object to map from HR-XML message

structure to SAP XML message structure. However, the parsers may use HR-XML structure or

any other message structure. Furthermore, the parser may use SAP-delivered mapping, their

mapping or no mapping.

SAP message also includes communication-related information on top of the resume that is to be

parsed. It is expected that the parser provides a proper mapping from their proprietary transaction

envelope structure to the corresponding SAP message elements.

This XI solution expects information coming back from the parser to be in the form that the

infotype can readily accept. For example, if the corresponding infotype field accepts a code, it is

expected that the parser sends back the code and not the text that was read from the resume.

Hence, when required, the parser is expected to standardize and normalize the information

harvested from the resume into the form required by the infotype before sending it back to Erecruiting

system.

The delivered mapping objects are based on the release 2.5 of HR-XML Resume schema and all

its sub-schemas. The summary of the schemas can be found in the appendix.

The solution requires XI between E-recruiting and the parseru2019s system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could ypu please explain via a sample scenario of how to acheive this.

thanks.

regards,

Sofia

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sofiaz,

There will be multiple stages in this.

1) Retrieving data from SAP ECC.

For this step check with IDoc Basic type will suffice your requirement. If IDoc do not help then you can go for proxy.

Populate a structure in proxy and pass it to XI. Try to do data validation in ECC

2) Processing in XI:

If any value mapping needed do it in XI and transfer the IDoc or proxy structure as required by JOB Portal. You can ask then to

provide target XSD. If they provide that XSD then you can map your IDoc with this XSD

3) Connection between XI and JOB Portal.

Get confirmation from Job portal how they want to be connected through FTP or HTTP. Depending on that design your Integration Directory part for connectivity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajhans,

thanks for the prompt reply.

can you send me a sample example of how to do this . it is planned to have a proxy to http (soap ) scenario. it would great if you can explain in detail.

thanks.

Regards,

Sofia