SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass maintenance for target range of coverage (table wrpl)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been searching for a tool to mass update the field target range of coverage (wrpl-trcov) but neither MM46, MASS, MASSD or WRFMASSMAT update this table. Do you have an idea how to achieve this without creating a z-report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

I received information from SAP that there is no mass maintenance for WRPL.

Function WRPL_CREATE_FROM_EXTERNAL_DATA can be used (see note 137453).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

I received information from SAP that there is no mass maintenance for WRPL.

Function WRPL_CREATE_FROM_EXTERNAL_DATA can be used (see note 137453).

0 Kudos

This field can be maintained using transaction MASS_MARC, however you have to make a customising setting first. In customising transaction OMSR find the field WRPL-TRCOV and double-click. Remove the checkbox "Copy field content". Save.

Now in MASS_MARC you will find the Target Range of Cover field as the last field in the grid (or last field on the mass change dialog).

0 Kudos

Thank you for your great advice!

I had to erase the flag for the field MARC-MAX_TROC in order to have the field in the mass change dialog (sap note 381942 was helpful). If the grid is shown in gray (not changable), it means that the WRPL record does not exist and cannot be changed.

0 Kudos

Dear Richard, Thanks you!!! I have just solved the problem.

Regards.

Santiago

0 Kudos

Hello Santiago.

Please could you tell me how you have done to solve this issue? I'm using the function that Richard proposes, but I can't get it to update only the TRCOV field.