cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order with line items having multiple values in multiple currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest solution for creating sales order having line items with multiple values in multiple currencies.

e.g. Line Item A Qty/1 No, value 100INR100$100EUR. Customer wants all three values to display at sales order line item level and create billing in 3 currencies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need to maintain three different pricing conditions in three different currencies. Each would be converted to the company code currency, and total would be shown in that currency as the document total. In your print program/form you can loop through the item conditions and print the amounts from each in their original entry currency. Also total each currency and display at the footer.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding it may be possible round the solution,

For 1 company code we can able to maintain 3 currancies,

1 currancy is hard currance & other two are dual currancies.

Create sales order with 3 line items having 3 diffrant currancies

Spilt invoice on the basis of currancy

Last pass to this invoices to accounting.

Whole process is

Sales order >>> Delivery >>> Invoice 1, Invoice 2, Invoice 3(Split invoice on basis of Currancy).

Consult with FI Team they will tell you about dual currancy & hard currancy

Kapil

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

While creating Company code, you mention Currency. This means all the Accounting postings can happen only that Currency. Thus in your case, posting in 3 different Currencies is not possible.

But while creating Sales Order you can have three line items with different currencies, but total value of the Sales Order would be displayed only in any one single currency mentioned in Sales Document header details.

But as suggested above you can have different Currencies on Output with help of ABAP Smartforms...

Hope this helps.. .

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you define the currency at the company code level. So I dont think you can maintain in three diferent currencies.

but of course at the time of gettting the output, it is possible which could be done with the help of your abapper.

Gurus, please let me know if I am wrong.

Regards,

Anand.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask your customer how it should flow to accounts ,then you can maintain everything in the diferent currency at item level and show in one currency in the net value and post the same to accounts

The different curremcy can be shown in the print of the billing document

Regards

Damu