cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing WSDL from service registry with DATETIME datatype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've published a WSDL into service registry which takes 2 inputs, one is of string datatype and the other is of DATETIME datatype. While testing the service from the servie registry, for datetime field its showing three i/p boxes to enter values. One for selecting the date , another for time(HH:MM:SS) and third one is for time zone (since I am using datetime datatype). But I dont want any value to be there in timezone field. When I dont fill time zone also , while in the result its automatically taking the timezone as America/Newyork thus giving me a wrong result. How to overcome this? Please advice.

Thanks

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The xsd:datetime format pattern allows TZ specification, that's why you get the input field for it ! As it was said before, you can either deal "internally" with the TZ or use another data type for this field !

Rgds

Chris

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But I dont want any value to be there in timezone field

Let the timezone be passed in the source field...then in the mapping apply logic to remove the timezone part and then only pass the date and time to the target field.....if your business allows for changing the mapping then let us know so that the further logic can be provided.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

So did you mean to say that there is no option to remove the time zone from the service registry itself? I was under the impression that as this time zone is an optional field, I thought there would be a way to get rid of this field. And when I select the time zone with NONE also why it is automatically taking the value as America/NewYork ?

If there is no way to get rid of this TIMEZONE field then I'll go ahead and change the mapping.

Thanks for your help .

Regards,

Vijay.