SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in events in mass run and individual run ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While calculating interest on security deposit using transaction FPI2 , a list of events are triggered ( ex: 2010,2000,2015, 2020 etc)

But while executing the same in mass run (FPINTM2) only events which are triggered are 1794,1795,1796,0970.

Why this anamoly?

Ideally mass run should also call the same set of events apart from the ones required for mass run ?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look closely at these events they are for different purposes. The events you listed for mass activity are for any mass activity, not just interest calculation. They basicall are used for changing, saving mass activity parameters, or affect the intervals etc. They do not change any of the functionality of security deposit interest calculation. The events you listed for the individual transaction are the ones that change the functionality and will definitely be invoked even in mass activity but not the other way around. Mass activity events will not be triggered in the indivudual transaction because they have no relavance there.

0 Kudos

Exactly thats wat my question is ... when i am doing mass activity run ( for security deposit interest) none of the Events used for Security Deposit Interest are being trigerred....

my question still remains unanswered....